Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lady Gaga in Alexander McQueen

Hi Guys- I know two in one day i'm back with a vengeance! LOL.
Now I am not Lady Gaga’s biggest fan, personally I think she is an attention seeker and somewhat of a media whore. But whatever my opinion. However after my Haider Ackermann blog update earlier I wanted to mention Gaga’s March 2011 Vogue cover shoot, not only because she featured one of Ackermann’s creations on the cover but also mainly because on the inside she paid tribute to one of my favourite designers Alexandra McQueen. As they say in Trinidad you must “give jack his jacket” in other words we must give credit when credit is due, she always rocks his pieces and represents for the late designer in a way that no other celebrity can do and continues his legacy in a way that we all know makes the designer proud. Needless to say Gaga continues to be a show stopper and we all know that McQueen’s name in fashion shall forever reign.







No comments:

Post a Comment