Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stars in Yellow

After I posted about block colour earlier on my blog I had to mention my favorite of all summer colours especially after viewing Victoria Beckham’s 2011 collection I was inspired. NOW those of you who know me, know that I am in love with the colour yellow epically in dresses, I can not tell you how many varieties and shades of yellow there are that I am in love with from neon yellow to goldish yellow and my favorite of all mustard yellow. With all these hues of yellow there is bound to be one that suits your complexion and is your favourite. If you don’t know you better find out and soon before this summer passes you by. One of the best things about Yellow is that this colour can be paired with almost any other shade to give you the block colour style that we mentioned earlier from feisty reds to bold blues even those classic animal prints that never seem to go out of style you can mix and match to get that ultimate summer feel to your wardrobe. 


Blake Lively Chloe 
Demi Lovato BCBG


Emmanuelle Chriqui David Meister

Fearne Cotton Miu Miu
Fergie BCBG Max Azaria Atelier


Freida Pinto Michael Kors


Ginnifer Goodwin Roksanda Ilincic 

Keri Hilson Rachel Roy

Kerry Washington Michael Kors Resort 2012 collection

Kerry Washington Back view 

Lily Cole Prada 2011

Olivia Palermo Victoria Beckham

Freida Pinto Roland Muland

Shaun Robinson Jay Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment