Sunday, August 21, 2011

Poggenpohl Kitchens

For those of you who know me know that I love food and more than loving food love and thoroughly enjoy cooking. Out side of designing being in the kitchen is one of my favourite places to be and cooking becomes a stress release for me. I also enjoy the feeling of when someone has my food and enjoys it. Having said that it goes without saying that I LOVE a big kitchen and have always dreamed of having a beautiful country style kitchen with a deep sink and elegantly long faucet, accent pieces of rich golden brass pots hanging from the ceiling with a modern twist of stainless steel appliances and sleek countertops and cupboards.

Now one of my favourite kitchen designers is Poggenpohl there are world renown for their custom and contermporary designs, founded over 110 years ago as the first German kitchen brand, Poggenpohl is now the best known kitchen brand in the world – present in more than 70 countries around the globe. Worldwide, the name is synonymous with the claim of exclusive, individual kitchens and first-class quality in every detail. They have both beautifully old style kitchens as well as modernist classic kitchens.

Poggenpohl kitchens have won some of the most renowned design awards in the world.
Red dot design award 
Good Design Award of Chicago's Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design in 2004
Interior Innovation Award Cologne in 2005
IF Design Award
as well as numerous other distinctions....

http://www.poggenpohl.de/en/index.php








No comments:

Post a Comment